You´ve probably already met us.
Maybe you´ve stopped by for a coffee, fueled up your car or grabbed something to eat on the go. Then you know what Circle K is all about. Making everyday life easier for people all over the world.
We´ve grown into a successful global company with over 15.000 stores in 24 countries, serving more than 6 million customers each day. In all, we have more than 120.000 people working at our stores and support offices.
In Circle K Business Centre, in Warsaw, which is part of our global structures, we provide IT services for Circle K in Europe, US and Canada. We have different functions here: Service Desk, Infrastructure, Network Operations, Development but what we have in common is the fact that no matter what we do, we understand the world we live in. We can see how fast it changes and how fascinating this can be. Curiosity and openness drives us towards new ideas, innovations, new technologies.
Our ambition is to be an exceptional place to work. We will put our best effort into your personal and professional development - because when you grow, we grow.
Whatever your goal is, let's make dreams come true.
Circle K Business Centre Poland is looking for a new team player, who would like to join us as:
You will be a single point of contact responsible for supporting stations and stores in daily operations, troubleshooting and providing solutions to IT and forecourt problems.
- Professional customer support, mostly in Danish and English, for end users with Circle K station assets and equipment (POS, BOS, Forecourt, Network, EV Chargers)
- Troubleshooting technical/functional issues
- Incident registration and supervision according to team KPI's
- Ordering maintenance & repair service from external suppliers and follow up on delivery
- Active monitoring of station systems using monitoring tools and resolving discovered issues
- Communication to all parties involved (station employees, service companies, IT and maintenance engineers, etc.) for effective problem resolution
- Participating in IT duty service outside office hours, as needed
- Good knowledge of Danish and English
- Education in IT or related fields (IT Engineering would be an advantage) or last year students
- Experience in technical support will be an advantage
- Knowledge of IT and store equipment will be an advantage
- Ability to understand customer demands and come up with solutions to reported issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Good teamwork skills
- Can-do-attitude :)
What do we offer?
- Annual bonus
- Private medical care
- English lessons subsidized by the company
- Group insurance
- Attractive discounts for products and services at our stations
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Modern and convienient office that you can virtually visit here - https://goo.gl/maps/CLteHfYcdYMbdESq6
- Trainings & possibillity to develop skills in a wide international environment