Workforce Planning Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about driving efficient business operations and workforce planning in the field of cybersecurity? Do you want to make a difference in an organization? We are looking for a business manager who can provide business-related services and support as part of the Operations Management team for the Chief Information Security Office (CISO).
Your responsibilities will include:
• support workforce planning processes, such as annual workforce planning and monthly forecasting process
• ensure alignment between workforce plan and financial plan
• create reports and provide analysis for CISO management ensuring strong data quality
• support the workforce strategy delivery and support the accountable responsible officer with sourcing demand requests
• support the Head of Ops Management by preparing meeting documentation and materials
• support and maintenance of a monthly program management reporting
• prepare executive-level reports for Cyber and Information Security (CIS) updates to Boards of Directors and Senior Executive business committees and other briefings
• support cultural change towards a continuous improvement mindset and identify areas of potential automation
• build and maintain relationships with technology and business stakeholders
You will be working in the Group Chief Information Security Office (CISO). The CISO Vision is to protect, preserve, and prolong the value of the UBS data and digital services, and enhance UBS’s brand and competitiveness in a digitized world. The CISO mission is to lead the management of all cyber threats and cyber risk across the Firm. To “protect the foundations and secure the future,” CISO serves two mission areas: cyber threat management and defense (understanding, detecting, and responding to threats), and cyber risk management and governance (setting priorities and preventing threats). This role is based in Krakow.
The mission of the group is to develop and implement security and data protection solutions that protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets owned or entrusted to UBS.
CISO interacts with all levels within the organization, peers at other firms, and business partners to establish and maintain a strong and adaptive security posture that aligns with organizational risk tolerance, cyber and information security requirements, and our overall business strategy.
• a university degree
• previous experience in business operations, workforce management, customer service, business management or executive support
• experience handling management information and metrics (design, collection, analysis)
• an interest in cybersecurity and a passion for expanding your knowledge in this space
• strong skills in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
• analytical skills with an affinity to designing and maintaining efficient business processes
• very good verbal and written communication and the ability to interact comfortably with individuals at all levels
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.