The Service Delivery Advisory Team provides technical training, expertise, and guidance for various global business lines within the Investor Services group. Moreover, SD Advisory helps drafting Best Practices and answers Requests for Proposal from the clients. The primary lines of business that this position would support include Transfer Agency, Custody, Fund Accounting, Financial Reporting, Expense Administration, and Fund Compliance.
We work in collaboration with other BBH business lines and are responsive to client requests and industry trends. We are proactive on the identification and execution of innovative solutions that will assist clients and business partners in meeting their goals.
There is currently an SD Advisory team presence in Boston, Krakow, Luxembourg, and Dublin, and we are a globally focused group serving internal clients in Boston, Dublin, Krakow, Luxembourg, Tokyo & Hong Kong. As the Poland office continues to mature, so too do the offerings provided by the SD Advisory group.
Position Summary & Key Responsibilities:
As a key member of this group, the Training Analyst will work closely with internal business lines to support all technical training needs within the local business units. Driven by hiring volumes and business demands, the Training Analyst will adapt to staffing demands, priorities, and initiatives. In addition to supporting the growing demands of the Poland office, the role provides training support to the global offices via virtual delivery.
Training Analyst -
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Deliver technical training to support hiring global volumes, using varied mediums (e.g. instructor-led training – upon a return to the office, webinars, zoom, etc.);
- Master technical topics within the Training course catalogue applicable to the local offices’ needs;
- Work with local business units to build Best Practices and support delivery of training on Best Practice topics;
- Advocate the needs of European offices for consideration in future training course development prioritization;
- Develop training materials (both for instructor-led and eLearning delivery) by partnering with subject matter experts for validation, review, and exercises;
- Provide regular training updates through strategy meetings and the creation and circulation of a monthly training calendar to all staff within the business lines;
- Support the needs of the global SD Advisory function through the Learning Management System.
Candidate Profile and Key Competencies:
- Primary degree (finance or accounting related concentration is preferred), and/or equivalent work experience;
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related financial services experience; Fund Accounting, Financial Reporting, Transfer Agency, Custody experience a plus;
- Excellent presentation / classroom facilitation skills (delivery of a 5-minute presentation on a topic of your choice is required during the interview process);
- Experience in developing and maintaining eLearning content and modules an advantage;
- Fluency in spoken and written English;
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills;
- Familiarity with online meeting and survey tools;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously;
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and systems;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment while remaining responsible and accountable for results.
What we offer:
A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm
A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
Employment stability with indefinite contract from day one
High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others