QA Engineer in Wealth Management Americas
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about technology? Do you know how to solve challenging problems in elegant ways? We’re looking for someone like that who is:
• involved in end to end testing activities including: test preparation, test execution (both manual and automation), test reporting,
• able to look beyond the status quo and identify areas of constant change/improvement
• able to analyze applications thoroughly & come up with own ideas to automate some of the process to make our life easier
• strong responsibility, accuracy and attention to details
• strong analytical and logical reasoning capability
You will be part of GWM US (Wealth Management Americas) QA team who will be responsible for successful delivery of Change the Bank and Run the Bank testing engagements.
Your expertise :
• at least 3 years of experience of testing complex systems and business flows
• full understanding of SDLC, QA and Defect Lifecycle
• experience with Test data identification & creation
• exposure to test management tools (e.g. JIRA)
• automation experience with Selenium
• Java programming background
• working experience on various CI tools
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.