Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for HR Specialists with with foreign languages to our office in Warsaw.
- Prepare employee’s contracts and other documents related to employment process
- Update data in HR systems
- Prepare analysis and reports regarding employee administration
- Ensure all updates are made timely and accurately
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintaining strong working relationships with stakeholders
- Perform other administrative duties, as necessary
If you have…
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and other European language (French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish)
- Interest, knowledge and/or experience in HR
- Experience in Customer Service or a similar role in SSC/BPO (asset)
- Result orientation and team-working skills
- Pro-active attitude and innovation spirit
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Customer focused approach
…and would like to have…
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
- Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams
- Induction training that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary)
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
… Share your CV with us.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
Benefits we offer: