HCL is a business enterprise with presence in the fields of technology and healthcare.
Founded in 1976 as one of India's original IT garage startups, the HCL enterprise currently comprises
three companies in India - HCL Technologies, HCL Infosystems and HCL Healthcare
with annual revenues of US$ 6.5 billion and over 95,000 professionals from diverse nationalities
operating across 31 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. In the technology space,
HCL’s offerings span a wide range of software and hardware services and solutions including R&D,
Technology Services, Enterprise and Applications Consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management,
IT Hardware, Systems Integration, Distribution of Technology and Telecom Products. A new entrant in
Healthcare, HCL aims to provide innovative medical services, products and training to meet the growing
demand for quality Healthcare in India.
In Poland we started our operations in 2007. Our operation in Poland primarily
revolves around the global technical support centre through which we provide multilingual
Infrastructure Management Support to our clients. Apart from providing multilingual technical support
in 15 languages, we also work on technology based projects for our clients.
Due to our growing business needs we are looking for:
HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 150,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 46 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. HCL generated consolidated revenues of USD 9.94 billion for 12 Months Ended 31st March, 2020.
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
HCL’s global delivery center in Krakow was established in 2007. It works with several Fortune 500 firms, primarily offering multilingual global technical support. Today, we assist more than 35 customers in 18 different languages.
- Adhering to SLAs
- Mentoring / Training Team Members
- Handling tickets / requests
- Perform root cause analysis
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Defining processes and ensuring that the processes are adhered to
- Oversees and is responsible for successful completion of Installation, configuration and migration
- Ensure maximum uptime according to the SLA
- Understanding of Multi-geo support environment
- Responsible for building / maintaining a test environment
- Improves and maintains customer and employee satisfaction
- Suggests new technologies and design changes
- Monitoring and maintaining SLA requirements by the team members
- Testing / Auditing/processes as required from time to time
- Identify Skill gaps and plan for training / knowledge updating
- Router - Cisco
- Switch – Cisco and Arista
- Meraki – Cisco
- WLAN – Cisco
- WLAN Appliance – Cisco and Aruba
- IPAM - Infoblox
- WAN Optimizer - Riverbed
- Packet Shaper - Bluecoat
- Terminal Server - Ion systems
- Load Balancer - F5
- 5+ years of hands-on experience and proficiency in managing and maintaining a medium/large environment
- Extensive hands-on technical skills to cover installation, configuration, administration and advanced troubleshooting of data networks in large enterprise that includes Wired & Wireless
- Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written) Perform root cause analysis
- Able to handle high pressure
- Experience on Cisco (Routers/Switches)
- Experience on Wireless technologies Cisco, Aruba to Ensure maximum uptime according to the SLA
- Should Knowledge on Cisco & Meraki Products
- Should have experience in Cisco Meraki switches MS100, MS200, MS300, MS400
- Should have experience in Cisco Meraki MX100, MX84 MX250, MX450
- Should have experience in Cisco Meraki WLC/Access point
- Experience installing and troubleshooting Meraki Wi-Fi networks
- Handling troubleshooting calls related with Routing, Switching, Wireless, Meraki & VPN
- Good hands-on experience with OS upgrades of different vendors devices.
- Knowledge of load Balancers & Optimizers, Riverbed
- Knowledge of DNS, DHCP and IPAM solutions
- Hands on technologies like IP addressing schema, VLSM, DHCP, DNS etc.
- Knowledge of implementing and troubleshooting complex layer 2 technologies such as VLAN Trunks, VTP Ether channel, STP, RSTP and MST.
- Excellent NOC Troubleshooting, analyzing & managing the critical Incidents, Problem tickets with out of the box thought process
- Experience on any cloud technologies or SDN technologies will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication and conversation skills in English(Verbal and Written)
- Good documentation skills
- Should have excellent customer handling skills
- Able to handle high pressure situations
- High level of acceptance
- Can drive HCL’s value and its methodology
- ITIL v3
- CCNA-R&S or equivalent associate