IT Software Engineer - Security
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to ensure security is included from the ground up and build next generation infrastructure using the latest technologies? Are you confident engineering complex technologies? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally?
We’re looking for software engineers to:
• provide technology solutions that will solve business problems and strengthen our position as digital leaders in financial services
• engineer complex technologies for ISE Cyber Security
• deliver sustainable solutions which also work in the Cloud
• providing technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing applications
• deliver new security content using Python as a scripting language and the Chef toolkit
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
Security is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. Our services focus on identity management for users, access management for applications and infrastructure, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles, and create best-fit solutions.
As an expert in ISE Security and internet technologies, you'll be part of our team in Wroclaw or Krakow and working closely with the internal project team. Our team is global, diverse and collaborative as we work across organizations to keep our technology, applications and the businesses they support secure.
• bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• previous software engineer/developer focused on securing operating systems, middleware components and Cloud assets using the Chef framework or Ruby
• experience with MS Azure, Windows and Linux is essential
• ability to code in Python is required
• know-how to apply standards, methods, techniques and templates as defined by our SDLC for example, code repository handling, Git experience
• produce secure and clean code that is stable, operational, consistent and well-performing
• design, plan and deliver solutions in a large scale enterprise environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.