Internship in Third Party Risk Advisory team
Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you solid as a rock when you’re juggling a lot of tasks? Do you have passion for learning new skills? Are you eager to connect with people around you and help them?
We’re looking for someone like that who will be:
• maintaining and analyzing Transition Project Pipeline Process
• supporting and coordinating on boarding process
• supporting various outsourcing and offshoring initiatives
• taking on other administrative and ad-hoc tasks
You’ll be working in the Third Party Risk Advisory Team located in Krakow or Wroclaw. We play a key role in driving change, undergoing transformation. You will play an important role in supporting the team of Risk Advisors in areas such as Pipeline Process and general transition management support. Your paid internship will last 6 months with the possibility of extension, based on a 40 hour week.
• good knowledge of MS Office
• strong attention to details
• strong analytical and numerical skills
• very good communication skills
• ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines
• very good written and spoken English
• eagerness to work as part of a team
• pro-activeness in solving problems and taking on challenges
• ambition, motivation and can-do-attitude
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.