IT Service & Product Manager (Cyber Security)
Information Technology (IT), Product Management and Development
Job Reference #
Are you interested in Cyber Security? Are you passionate about providing superior services and solutions that brings great value to your customers? Do you want to take ownership of Key Cyber Security Products and develop our service area further? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally?
We are looking for an IT Service and Product Manager to:
- Drive the product management function within the service area
- Define product strategy and roadmaps in line with service management and key stakeholders
- Develop business cases and funding proposals to support strategy and roadmaps
- Define product demand management deliverable priorities
- Drive operational teams, service management and stakeholders to support products, initiatives and identify areas for continuous improvements through the product line.
- Ensure compliance, stability and quality of products and assets under your management
- Build strong relationship with internal teams and external partners
Security is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. Our services focus on access management for applications and infrastructure, identity management for users, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles and create best-fit solutions.
You'll be working in the Cyber Security team. As an IT Service and Product Manager you will be an expert in the Network Security domain, working across regions. Our team is global, diverse and collaborative as we work across organizations to keep our technology, applications and the businesses secure.
- Extensive experience of product and service management within the financial sector
- Understanding of Cyber risks associated with large financial institutions
- Capacity to develop and improve cyber security product management function.
- Solid understanding of network security best practices and technologies
- Expert knowledge in cloud security, micro-segmentation and behavioral anomalies in networks
- Very good grasp of deep packet inspection and traffic analysis tooling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an active and agile mindset.
- Qualifications in Cyber Security and Service Management and will be advantageous
- Fluent in English.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.