For our Client, we are looking for candidates who want to be a part of the process of creating new structures and teams for the position of
- daily contact with clients via phone/email in the Spanish language,
- answering client questions according to orders statuses, delivery time,
- solving clients problems and complaints,
- close cooperation with finance and procurement departments,
- administrations and classification of queries in the SAP system.
- previous experience in customer service,
- very good command of Spanish (min B2),
- very good command of English (min B2),
- university degree,
- command of SAP system as an asset.
- work in a rapidly growing international company,
- competitive, experience-based salary,
- board benefits package (private healthcare, life insurance, multisport card),
- language courses,
- internal trainings.