Over the years, we have been fortunate to forge relationships with companies, institutions, families and individuals who appreciate our integrity, perspective, sense of partnership and long-term perspective. The loyalty we earn from our clients comes from two things: the quality of our people and the culture of our firm. We attract and invest in the best people in the industry, rewarding teamwork, innovation and above all, client satisfaction. As a BBH professional, your career path is yours to define. We hire bright, self-starters, educate them on our client‘s needs, provide the framework and tools to succeed—then give them the freedom to excel. We take pride in our ability to retain our best employees by giving them constant opportunities to learn new skills, work across different disciplines and move into new challenges. Most importantly, we encourage you to be yourself and have fun.
Join us as Middle Office Specialist
As a Middle Office Specialist, you’ll work under direct supervision, supporting senior team members in following activities:
- Providing superior client service and resolution of open inquires;
- Processing daily tasks suited to clients needs;
- Identifying errors to reduce risk and suggesting improvements to existing processes;
- Generating client reports and statements;
- Participating in challenging projects.
- BA/BS degree, and/or equivalent work experience (0-2 years);
- Fluent in English;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, skills in VBA will be an asset;
- Excellent client service skills;
- Attention to details and good organization skills.
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can;
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world;
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm;
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective;
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind;
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage.