Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
As a Junior HR ASC Specialist, you will be responsible for providing proactive administrative support to employees of BD via HR platform, phone, chat and email.
Main objective of the role:
- Answering inquiries and resolving issues of basic to moderate complexity
- Guiding internal clients through access tools and knowledge management portal
- Building good relationship with the customers
- Running computerized system for tracking and gathering information
- Executing standard processes in Workday
We are looking for a proficient German and English (B2/C1) speaker with motivation to support our employees.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to resolve routine problems and questions independently
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and use time effectively
- Multi-tasking capabilities to handle and follow up several caseloads
- Experience using Human Resource Information System is desirable (especially Workday)