BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
As part of our Global Customer Service (GCS) department, the Customer Support Representative will be providing administrative support to the GCS Field and Depot based teams including Customer interaction.
As a GCS Specialist you would be:
- Coordinating all service related activities as follows: service contract lifecycle management, work order management, field service support
- Customer call intake in local language for all related activities such as requests for service, service contract, service related complaints
- Collaborating efficiently on related tasks with internal partners such as Customer Service, Finance, Master Data
- Administration of system supporting Services (ServiceMax, SAP, LOTS)
To be successful on this position you would need to show us great communication skills as well as perfect knowledge of German and very good knowledge of English (any other European language is a plus). Apart from the ability to communicate in a professional manner you should also be able to learn quickly to be able to use our IT tolls and have a good knowledge of all MS Office tools.
Additionally we would be looking for
- Multitasking ability with great detail orientation
- Degree level graduates (last-year students are also welcome)
- Capacity to acquire high level understanding of technical issues
- Experience in working in multi-cultural environment would be an asset