Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
The successful candidate will have degree level required (last-year students are also more than welcome), excellent communication skills, proficient knowledge of Germanand English, adept at multitasking with phenomenal detail orientation, capacity to acquire high level understanding of technical issues, good knowledge of all MS Office tools, experience in working in multi-cultural environment will be an asset.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- provide administrative support
- process accurately all customer service requests raised via email or over the phone, create orders and cooperate with other departments as required
- process work orders review and invoicing
- coordinate all service-related activities as follows: service contract life cycle management, work orders management, field service support
- receive customer calls in local language for all related activities such as requests for service, service contract, service related complaints
- collaborate efficiently on related tasks with internal partners such as Customer Service, Finance, Master Data, etc.
- Administration of system supporting Services (ServiceMax, LOTS)
Why join us?
A career at BD means that you are part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here you can fulfill your life’s purpose through the work that you do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.