MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
At PMI, we are undergoing the biggest transformation in our company’s history. We’ve chosen to do something really big – replacing cigarettes with the smoke-free products we are developing and selling. As Integrated Business Services organization we are helping our PMI Functions, Markets and Customers to lead various projects which support company’s mission. Project Management Services pillar of IBS is key to make it happen. We are currently expanding & looking for passionate, innovative and result-oriented talents to drive and achieve our challenging ambition.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• 3+ years of hands-on project management experience in leading large-scale projects and programs / project portfolio management (feel free to add the project portfolio to your application);
• proven expertise in project management methodologies, certification / industry qualifications i.e. PRINCE2, PMP, LEAN / Six Sigma, BPM – Business Process Management, Agile (feel free to add project management certifications to your application);
• excellent analytical skills / data analysis for requirements of the project work & deliverables;
• excellent leadership skills, flexibility, adaptability and capability to initiate and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders on different seniority levels; including the ability to engage, listen, coach, challenge and influence across various management levels within PMI;
• a self-starter who is comfortable with fast past-paced, high-intensity environment where multiple projects are balanced and work needs to be prioritized; independent and proactive;
• strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills, including story-telling and change management;
• Fluent English language (including business English, at least C1)
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• company car or car allowance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens (or Sodexo card when working remotely);
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility;
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• lead the execution and implement medium-to-large scale projects across range of PMI functions – from initial idea (discovery and define & design) through all stages up to operationalization / successful deployment;
• manage the project teams (composed of IBS, functions and markets) to ensure the delivery of project plans, key milestones and outcomes relating to each stage of the opportunity lifecycle;
• handle key stakeholder relationships throughout the lifecycle of the project, ensuring timely and appropriate communications, reporting, and interventions / resolution of challenges;
• drive initiatives and facilitate workshops (including remotely, using virtual tools) with functional, IBS & all required stakeholders to identify, assess and prioritize opportunity areas for optimization and improvement;
• Partner with senior stakeholders and their teams to:
- gather all ‘as is’ information and design the ‘to be’ opportunity and way of working;
- perform the project data analysis and solutioning, based on project requirements;
- develop business cases including all cost factors, future cost, sizing, investments and ROI;
- implement agreed and approved changes related to customer processes;
- facilitate thought leadership around IBS opportunities on experience, best practice and external industry reference points;
- work with process owners, IT, customer organization, and external 3rd parties to assure the best-in-class solutions, fully in line with PMI guidelines, controls framework, and PBO (Project Based Organization) processes.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.