Business Analyst - Intraday Liquidity Management
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about coordinating multiple tasks and deliverables? Do you have strong analytical skills and attention to detail? We’re looking for someone in the Intraday Liquidity Management (ILM) project who can:
• survey, analyze and evaluate payment and settlement processes and document the processes
• coordinate with external and internal data providers to source the UBS payment and settlement data and to identify the originating businesses
• analyze and translate business ideas into data and modelling logics, create prototypes and drive requirement definition
• work in close collaboration with implementation teams to verify the calculated model outputs;
• analyze and compare outputs across tools and systems for consistency
• define requirements for data control and governance in the modelling data inputs and outputs;
• maintain documentation for project deliverables and reports for Management
• compile and automate account reference data relevant for UBS Intraday Liquidity modelling and analytics.
You will be working in the Group Treasury (GT) Change Management team responsible for the implementation of the GT change initiatives, which is actively driving our innovation and transformation agenda. We are a very dynamic, engaged and result-oriented team, and we are passionate in delivering high quality change services within a demanding and challenging environment.
Your team focuses on modelling and analytics of Intraday Liquidity Management. We are responsible for the change initiative related to the design and the implementation of the intraday liquidity management solution for UBS and its entities.
• university degree in finance/economics or scientific discipline
• a minimum of three years of experience with payment and settlement data in UBS.
• experience in data analysis and translate business requirements into data logics
• experience in liaising with multiple internal and external business partners, including other financial institutions;
• strong skills with SQL or R to analyze big data. Python skill is a plus;
• highly numerate, analytical, with attention to details but also able to distil complex problem sets into easy to understand solutions;
• detail oriented, structured and methodical;
• able to facilitate and drive issue resolution and to act responsibly and analytically in the event of stress or pressure;
• a strong communicator (written and verbal), comfortable interacting with internal and external stakeholders at all levels;
• fluent in English (other languages considered a plus).
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.