As Team Leader you will be responsible for assisting the manager in meeting the site metrics and goals by supervising a team.
What will you do?
- Oversee and manage a team for an international company within the social media industry.
- Identify improvement opportunities in work-flow, and/or team structure and suggest solutions.
- Manage ad-hoc operational projects and process improvement initiatives as per client requirements.
- Identify opportunities to improve user experience and communicate to delivery lead and client teams.
- Interface effectively with other teams, delivery lead and client teams.
- Manage the performance of the team and act as the team’s career counselor.
- Provide feedback to the team on performance and improvement opportunities and receive proposals from the team members.
- Develop and administer team schedules and performance requirements.
What do we expect?
- At very minimum 12 months in a QA or similar role
- You have demonstrated the following skills as a minimum:
- Ability to project manage tasks or small teams.
- Strong communication skills towards larger groups or client stakeholders, both remotely and face to face.
- Ability to provide feedback both positive and negative.
- Sense of empathy, kindness and patience.
- Impeccable behavioral track record.
- Availability to work shifts incl. Weekends and bank holidays.
- Previous Team Leading experience is not a must but a strong asset.