At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
It’s so rare in R&D that everything aligns to create the ideal conditions for outstanding work. Right now, at PMI, that’s exactly what’s happening. R&D is the driving force for our bold new vision: to replace cigarettes with a revolutionary portfolio of alternative products.
Join us and you’ll have the resources, support and technology you need to break new ground and see ideas come to life. You’ll be surrounded by some of the brightest scientists in their fields, with fast access to subject experts and commercial decision-makers.
If you’re creative, courageous and ready to take risks, you can make a huge impact and propel your career in an endless number of directions. Ultimately, by delivering our smoke-free future, your work could change the lives of a billion smokers.
Your ‘day to day’
As a Sr Analyst you will report to Manager Planning & Reporting for Product Function under Planning & WoW team.
In this role you will be responsible for:• Be accountable for analyze and report cost and business performance matrixes for whole Product organization including respective functions considering Innovation, Product Development, Quality Assurance, Electronics Engineering and Electronics Operations.
• Be a change agent, to implement robust processes, design and implement visual and clear PowerBI dashboards which enable “one single version of the through” and enable efficiency in program, project and functional performance management
• Manage monthly reporting of Product and sub functions OGSM (Objective Goals Strategies and Measurements), ensure proper analysis, deviation reports and enable clear and constructive reporting for risk mitigation and fast decision making for project managers, functional heads and senior management
• Manage reporting and updates of Product functions PMO office including (i) project prioritization (ii) cost (iii) resource allocation and (iv) new demands, provide timely and accurate reporting which enable robust governance and controls of cost and resource management
• Support and manage reporting of (i) Innovation Gate, (ii) Development Stage Gate, (iii) Product & Process Improvement of life products, deploy and enhance PowerBi where applicable and drive efficiency /value add
• Support budget and rolling forecast coordination in close collaboration with Finance, Project Managers and Planning & WoW team. Analyze and external and internal cost, RF, Budget and adherence as well as Productivity pipeline together with finance.
• Establish, maintain and continuously evolve training materials for key process which supports and drive organization in standardized Ways of Working
• Ensure all Compliance Policies, standards and laws are fully respected/integrated, implement adequate processes to guarantee the protection of information.
Who we’re looking for• Batcheler Degree, in Finance or scientific field; Master /MBA is a plus
• Substantial analytical experience, in business environment within international companies. Financial and business analytics are required
• Confirmed experience collaborating cross-functionally with remote teams, in a constructive, inclusive and sustainable way
• Ability to complete result on time and prioritize in a fast paced environment
• Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational capabilities coupled with project management and planning skills
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization and with customers
• Proficient in English, both written and spoken.
What we offerOur success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress.
Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.