At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
It’s so rare in R&D that everything aligns to create the ideal conditions for outstanding work. Right now, at PMI, that’s exactly what’s happening. R&D is the driving force for our bold new vision: to replace cigarettes with a revolutionary portfolio of alternative products.
Join us and you’ll have the resources, support and technology you need to break new ground and see ideas come to life. You’ll be surrounded by some of the brightest scientists in their fields, with fast access to subject experts and commercial decision-makers.
If you’re creative, courageous and ready to take risks, you can make a huge impact and propel your career in an endless number of directions. Ultimately, by delivering our smoke-free future, your work could change the lives of a billion smokers.
Your ‘day to day’
As a Manager Planning you will report to Manager Planning & Reporting for Product Function under Planning & WoW.
In this role you will be responsible for: • Be accountable for manage cost and performance reporting for whole Product and respective sub-functions and projects under Innovation, Product Development, Quality Assurance, Electronics Engineering and Electronics Operations.
• Be a change agent. Develop and deploy robust processes, drive digitalization efforts and seamless deployment of integrated solutions, ensure data integrity, establish solid governance and contribute to organization engagement, reduce non-value add and focus on efficiencies, visibility and actionable reporting enable fast decision making.
• Act as business partner for Product functions and project managers, develop and deploy optimized ways of working, standardization and trainings across projects and functions, strive for efficiencies support and digitalization.
• Drive and manage budget and rolling forecast coordination in close collaboration with Finance, Project Managers and Functional Heads
• Supervise and monitor external and internal cost adherence. Ensure effective processes, systems, business justifications, risk assessment, cost adherence and reporting with required analysis for Senior Management approval
• Work closely with Finance and Functional heads to drive Productivity Roadmap and Governance, enable x-functional visibility, collaboration and alignment.
• Ensure proactiveness in planning and visibility of business calendars to support organization in driving timely and quality input in cost controls.
• Enable “one single version of the truth” and establish PowerBI dashboards to generate single source of information cross organization
• Ensure all Compliance Policies, standards and laws are fully respected/integrated, implement adequate processes to guarantee the protection of information.
Who we’re looking for• Master’s Degree, in Engineering or scientific field; MBA is a plus
• Substantial strategic experience, leading and supervising teams, in business environment driving large project and initiatives, within international companies. Sound technical and commercial knowledge is required
• Confirmed experience collaborating cross-functionally with remote teams, in a constructive, inclusive and sustainable way
• Ability to complete result on time and prioritize in a fast paced environment
• Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational capabilities coupled with project management and planning skills
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization and with customers
• Proficient in English, both written and spoken.
What we offerOur success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress.
Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.