Integrated Middle Office Specialist – Fund Services
Fund Services, Operations
Job Reference #
Do you have strong attention to detail? Are you familiar with Investment Funds industry? Do you like working in international environment?
We’re looking for someone like that to help us with:
– monitoring automated investment fund price and investment reporting process according to the agreed deadlines
– preparation of manual reports for Luxembourgish and Swiss funds sent to both internal and external stakeholders
– responding to customers’ queries related to the reports sent
– identifying and escalating any production issues
– continuous improvement of the process.
You’ll be working in the Asset Management Operations department in Kraków/Zabierzow. We are part of the Fund Administration business for UBS and external investment funds. The team is responsible for number of various client and legal reporting processes. In this role you will work independently and also will have a chance to cooperate with different teams involved in fund administration including Client Relationship Managers, Order Desk, Pricing and Master Data, NAV Calculation and Product Control.
– a university degree in finance, business or similar field
– 1-2 years of relevant work experience
– understanding of investment funds' related terminology
– an ability to work independently, plan tasks and organize your time efficiently to meet deadlines
– strong communication skills to be capable to build and maintain good relationships with different stakeholders
– very good written and spoken English
– good knowledge of Microsoft Excel (VBA would be an asset)
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– analytical and logical (you can solve problems with ease)
– motivated with can-do and proactive attitude
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.