IT Standards & Control Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have the know-how to support key stakeholders in delivering application changes that are fully compliant to UBS IT standards and policies? Do you want to use your technical expertise to help mitigate risks and ensure our projects succeed? Do you have an understanding of enterprise-level requirements to be able to contribute to future technology solutions?
We’re looking for an IT standards analyst to:
• be the expert on all UBS IT standards inclusive of enterprise and architectural requirements
• engage with application owners to ensure HR IT applications comply to UBS IT standards
• educate and support key stakeholders on their understanding of enterprise requirements
• collaborate with delivery teams to meet SDLC key checkpoint criteria and mitigate delivery risks
• support the provision of evidence packs to support audits and / or when risk items are opened
• create and validate requirement evidence packs to ensure ongoing compliance with standards and policies
• provide IT standards management information and compliance status reports across all HR IT applications
• contribute to the reduction of all security and operational risks, in line with policies and standards
• identify opportunities to improve our processes, frameworks and methodologies for IT standards compliance
You’ll be working in the HR IT team in Krakow, Poland. We provide a collaborative environment to share experiences and identify opportunities for change. As an IT standards analyst, you’ll play an important role in supporting the team to deliver compliant releases. You may also be the software component manager for certain HR IT systems.
Our culture centers around partnership with our businesses, transparency, accountability and empowerment, and passion for the future. We are a diverse group of people from a number of different disciplines. We work globally and virtually with a strong degree of collaboration. You may be working on a single discipline such as Service Delivery or Recruitment or across portfolios of projects which can be agile as well as waterfall methodologies. Your views and opinion matter and active dialogue and participation is encouraged.
This is an exciting time to join HRIT as you will be an essential part of our new journey. You must be highly skilled and proficient in your area of expertise and contribute to our IT programs.
• ideally 5 years of experience in an Agile Scrum delivery model within the financial sector
• solid understanding of IT enterprise requirements regarding architecture, security and business continuity
• additional experience of IT standards, policies and risk management is preferred
• technical experience with JIRA and SharePoint are preferred
• inquisitive, able to challenge effectively and manage conflicting stakeholder needs
• excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate to the business at their level
• a related degree or equivalent business experience is essential
• transferable skills such as data analysis, working in groups, use of technology and projects skills are preferred
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.