Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
Currently, we are seeking an HR Specialist, who will be responsible for the full scope of HR Total Rewards processes (Compensation and Benefits) in Europe and EMA.
As an HR specialist within Total Rewards you will be responsible for:
- Providing proactive administrative support to employees of BD via email and phone
- Ensuring the quality of administrative aspects of the Talent Rewards processes (for example benefits, incentive plans, leave of absence)
- Executing TR processes in Workday system and outside of it
- Close, daily collaboration with Center of Expertise and local HR Partners to ensure the best quality of service
- Participating in various global projects
As a successful candidate, you would have excellent customer service skills with a very good command of English and a good level of French or Italian. At least one year of experience in Human Resources is required. The previous experience in the Total Rewards area is highly desirable.
To be successful in this role, you should be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to resolve problems and questions independently
- Ability to pay close attention to details and use time optimally
- Multi-tasking capabilities to manage several caseloads
- Experience using a Human Resource Information System (especially Workday) is desirable
- Continuous improvement mindset, previous experience in HR projects, or drive to do so would be ideal
- Be confident, proactive and self-motivated and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Enjoy an environment that focuses on constant improvement, on personal and professional development and efficiency. You will be motivated by understanding how your work affects the overall goals of the company
Why join us?
A career at BD means that you are part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here you can fulfill your life’s purpose through the work that you do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.