Liquidity and Funding Analyst
Job Reference #
Are you interested in a professional career in liquidity and funding treasury environment? Do you have strong analytical skills? Are you self-motivated and -driven? We are looking for the candidate who can:
• calculate daily liquidity position of UBS based on various stress scenarios
• provide independent review of liquidity and funding metrics to identify and mitigate potential risks
• produce outputs at Group and regional level, conduct financial analysis and comment results
• implement, validate and substantiate internal LnF models
• deliver complex manual inputs for the calculation
• support compliance with both internal and external requirements to protect the us against liquidity risk
This is unique opportunity to strengthen the L&F Production and Control Services in Financial Accounting & Controlling (FAC).
With the production of the liquidity and funding key metrics we support Group Treasury in managing the liquidity needs, as well as Group Accounting in the preparation, production and analysis of UBS' Financial Statements.
The L&F Production and Control Services team in Krakow maintains and develops regulatory L&F models, such as Basel III Liquidity Coverage Ratio (LCR) or Net Stable Funding Ratio (NSFR). The team is also responsible for development and continuous improvement of internal models such as Structural Market Wide (SMW), Structural Liquidity Gap (SLG), Liquidity Forecast and many others.
• university degree with financial or economics background
• work experience preferably in Treasury, Controlling, Accounting or in the Financial Reporting (preferably 2 years or more)
• good understanding of banking and finance industry
• excellent knowledge of MS Excel (VBA or SQL would be an additional asset)
• strong analytical skills with attention to details
• fluent in English (written and spoken)
• a good communicator and confident in dealing with peers as well as stakeholders in multiple locations
• known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily and monthly tasks
• flexible, resilient team player with positive attitude
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.