Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are building new FP&A structure in our existing Global Finance Competency Center located in Warsaw. In order to support European Business, we are looking for:
FP&A Financial Analysts
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Unique experience to be part of newly established team and transition project
- Contribute to transition of FP&A Processes to our Center & continuously improve them
- Perform Period-End Closing tasks
- Reporting & Analysis
- Provide reports & analysis of actuals to internal & external stakeholders
- Support business by digging into ERP and provide more granular data
- Deliver Group Reporting, Analysis of Change, Quarterly Business Review,
- Prepare Management dashboard & provide strong support to Finance Business Partners in analyzing reported data
- Ensure Master Data maintenance
- Prepare process documentation as an output from work shadowing
Experience and skills, we are looking for:
- experience as cost controller or analyst in a business environment or functional area
- Bachelor's or master’s degree (finance, accounting or equivalent).
- ability to interact with process stakeholders at various levels in international environment
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong Analytical mindset and Curiosity
- Ability to organize, summarize and articulate complex financial information for decision making.
- Good problem solving, ability to prioritize tasks, demonstrated ability to achieve objectives and focus on details.
- Good English command.
- Strong can-do mentality and drive to accomplish tasks in an environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Passion for continuous improvements & change management.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in our team!
Benefits we offer: