Cost Analyst - Service Management Team
Job Reference #
Are you driven by the desire to lead by example and deliver exceptional client
service? Do you have sharp analytic, conceptual and organizational skills?
We're looking for someone like that who will:
- develop our Service Management team
- operational delivery of service management globally
- define and maintain the functional service cost models and run the monthly
cost recovery process and total cost of ownership forecast process
- provide business as usual operational support in the area of Service
- actively drive all related processes such as monthly cost development controls
on allocations in and out, ensure correct technical set up for cost objects and
invalid settlement instructions, ensure key calculations, prepare key reviews
- coordinate various other service management business management tasks
across different locations, consolidate the results and ensure submission in a
- maintain the headcount related activity survey for the function
- ensure our financial reports and systems are up to date and accurate at any
point in time
- timely and accurately deliver the operational risk elements related to service
You'll be a member of our Group General Counsel Service Management Utility
The team is responsible for operationally running service
management and regulatory projects for GGC globally.
We cooperate with senior stakeholders from Group General Counsel and Finance.
- proven track record of successful Onshore / Offshore account management
- ability to think conceptually, logically and bring this to paper
- good at building networks and comfortable in liaising with people at all
- comfortable with ambiguity and self-starter with excellent problem-solving
- very strong knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- bachelor or master degree
- fluent in English
- VBA would be additional asset
Systems and GCT (Group Cost Control system) would be advantageous
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.