Regulatory Transaction Reporting AM Quality Assurance Specialist
Job Reference #
Do you have an interest in audit / risk control / data analytics areas? Do you know how to work well within a team to develop and deliver solutions? Do you have an eye for details? Do you have a 'test to break' attitude? Do you like changing environment? Are you innovative and willing to set new standards?
We are looking for someone like that who can:
• perform quality control on relevant reports and ensure clear and transparent communication of key messages and underlying risks,
• analyze various regulatory requirements and follow transaction flow to confirm its behavior is in line with this reporting regime,
• conduct deep dive reviews into existing reporting rules and identify the root cause of regulatory breaches,
• understand importance of clients’ data confidentiality,
• perform an internal audit-type reviews on pre-defined controls that have direct and significant impact on transaction reporting,
• document findings from the above processes in a professional and concise manner,
• complete and communicate results of an independent assessment of controls' effectiveness,
• check if material issues and reputation concerns are escalated appropriately in accordance to the internal escalation policy,
• innovate and execute process improvements in the quality assurance area to enhance productivity and efficiency,
• interface with senior management on key risks impacting the Firm’s derivatives reporting,
• stay up-to-date on regulatory requirements and trends.
You will be working in the Regulatory Transaction Reporting Quality Assurance Asset Management team. Our aim is to support management to ensure that UBS is executing transaction reporting responsibilities in a sustainable and high-quality manner that meets the expectations of regulators, i.e. transactions and positions reported to various exchanges and industry related self-regulatory organizations are complete, accurate and in a timely manner. You will be working with various teams and partners across the firm, such as Integrated Middle Office, Regulatory Reporting Teams, Data Management, IT and Compliance.
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving skills and a control mentality paired with attention to details,
• Inquisitive with risk aware mindset,
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with fluency in English,
• Ability to multi-task and work both individually and as a part of a Team,
• Ability to develop and implement business-wide initiatives,
• Ability to build relations and to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal clients,
• Ability to take ownership and accountability of projects, be proactive and effectively manage competing priorities,
• Knowledge of financial products and international market regulations,
• Experience in working in heavily regulated environments, preferably in the financial sector would be an asset.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.