Subject Matter Expert – Business Analyst in GWM COO Cross-border
Business management, administration and support, Process, project and program management, Risk
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Do you enjoy working in a dynamic and diverse environment? Do you want to strive for impact in the area of UBS Wealth Management? In your role as Business Analyst you will be mainly engaged in supporting projects front to back regarding regulatory requirements and respective impacts on UBS Products and Service offering. We look for someone to:
• act as a Business Analyst for dedicated projects and build subject matter expertise for cross-border regulatory topics
• supports adherence to cross-border regulatory requirements and product restrictions to prevent clients from investing into restricted or tax harmful investment products throughout the entire investment process (advisory, discretionary and execution only)
• engage in determining business relevance of regulatory developments and analyze actively and self-driven regulatory requirements
• define the scope of projects and initiatives and outline necessary measures
• deliver smart and consistent embedded regulatory compliance and suitability rules for our cross-border business on a global scale
• cooperate with multiple stakeholders across departments, support planning and project management
You’ll be working in the well-established, multi-functional, cross-border PAS (Product Alignment & Services) team for Wealth Management BRS (WM Business Risk & Regulatory Management) in Wroclaw. The Cross-border PAS team ensures the implementation of Product Alignment Rules (PAR) globally.
UBS Wealth Management provides comprehensive financial services to wealthy private clients around the world – except those served by Wealth Management Americas. UBS is a global firm with global capabilities, and Wealth Management clients benefit from the full spectrum of UBS’s global resources.
• university degree
• Min. 3-5 years' experience in specifying and implementing changes as a Business Analyst or Subject Matter Expert in the field of banking / investment products and services
• very good analytical & conceptual skills
• proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• JIRA / Confluence knowledge would be an asset
• experience with project & process management would be of value
• a proactive team player who takes ownership in dedicated content and goes for challenges
• striving for excellence in everything you do
• an excellent communicator, with strong presentation and interpersonal skills
• fluent in English speaker
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.