Regional Procurement Analyst
Corporate services, infrastructure and facilities, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about applying your expertise in Procurement and Sourcing to support Regional Procurement activities across all categories in Eastern Europe?
You will put value-creation at the heart of all regional procurement activities by:
– Working collaboratively with key stakeholders to develop a procurement plan for the region.
– Supporting identification of local and regional demand and development of the sourcing opportunity pipeline in coordination with global Category Managers.
– Developing in-depth knowledge of 3rd party cost categories, regional supply landscape and collaboratively working with stakeholders to support execution of procurement initiatives across multiyear and total cost of ownership (TCO) levers.
– Maintaining, tracking & reporting of regional initiatives and being responsible for driving initiative towards cost target.
– Working seamlessly across Supply Chain including category management, supplier management and Chain IQ (our outsourced procurement services partner) to integrate activities and enhance knowledge sharing and communication.
– Supporting oversight and management of UBS' outsourced procurement partner in the region to ensure effective governance, service delivery, service issue management and resolution.
– Supporting communication and promoting adoption of global policies, processes and governance within the region.
– Mitigating risks and ensuring procurement compliance.
– Ensuring contract quality & adequacy is in line with existing and new UBS requirements as well as new mandatory external contractual requirements (regulatory standards).
You will report to the Regional Procurement Lead, EMEA in Supply Chain. Supply Chain is a recently established Group Corporate Services function. Supply Chain was created to enhance value identification and delivery and provides 3 services, Cost Category Management, Supplier Management and Regional Procurement and includes a Commercial Support and Transformation team.
– A university degree or equivalent qualification in any discipline and may have professional commercial qualifications e.g, MBA or CIPS
– 8+ years of experience in the field of procurement, category management or strategic sourcing
– Experience in running projects / initiatives from inception to completion. Project Management experience is an advantage
– Strong interpersonal skills demonstrated by building relationships to deliver tangible results in complex environments
– Strong analytical and presentation skills
– Strong commercial acumen
– Highly financially literate
– Fluent in English both oral and written – other languages an advantage
– Truly service-oriented and a strong team player able to engage team members
– Flexible and pragmatic
– Focused on strong quality of service delivery and stakeholder management
– Motivated to deliver ambitious cost reduction targets– Known for hitting deadlines
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.