IT System Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about cyber security? Are you motivated to work in a complex, diverse and global environment? We are looking for an IT System Engineer to join our team and help us to:
– implement new and non-standard solutions
– adjust our infrastructure to meet new requirements from technical stakeholders
– configure new hardware, Data Domain and Networker installations
– guarantee a secure infrastructure environment as well as production stability and performance
– analyze errors in systems and define corrective measures (you’ve got a good eye)
– cooperate with other groups in engineering on delivery of large scale programs
Infrastructure Core is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure & Security Engineering providing technology platforms to underpin our partners business applications. You will be part of the Cyber Recovery team, which has a global footprint and works with clients and wider team members spread across the world. Together we drive consistency across business divisions and optimize operations and support costs, by providing timely, robust, cost effective solutions and products to our clients.
You'll be working the Cyber Recovery Team team based in Wroclaw. As an IT System Engineer, you will be instrumental in implementing, configuring and maintaining cyber recovery components including storage, compute & networking across the globe and participate in building solutions to automate the deployment, configuration and upgrade of these systems. Teamwork is pivotal to our success, it plays a very important role. We offer flexibility in the workplace and equal opportunities to all our team members.
– excellent knowledge of Linux, Windows, VMware, Backup & NAS technology
– scripting skills to effectively perform and automate day to day tasks
– Preferably knowledge of Data Domain and NetWorker solutions
– basic knowledge of networking
– good technical and non-technical documentation skills
– bare metal recovery experience
– preferably previous experience working in complex infrastructure projects
– a committed and visionary team player with analytical and logical mind-set (you can solve problems like nobody’s business)
– well organized with an innate sense of how to prioritize across a complex environment
– a hands-on person with natural instincts to support our customers
– curious, collaborative and constantly interested in learning new things
– fluent in English and eager to work in an English Speaking Global Team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.