In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Krakow is the most Vibrant Workplace – Poland in the Central and Eastern Europe Business Services Awards 2020!
The Process & Control Improvement Manager is part of the Global P&CI team. The P&CI Manager will provide active support to OpCo P&CI teams to guide with the objective to strengthen their Risk, Process & control environment. The P&CI Manager will drive P&CI activities and priorities in the Europe Region by translating theory into practical execution, increasing OpCos collaboration, leveraging on the HEINEKEN shared service center, and providing continuous support (with support of SME’s & OpCo Experts). The P&CI Manager will also ensure full alignment with the Global P&CI ways of working and Global HEINEKEN methodologies.
Based HGSS Krakow, Poland, 10–30% of travel in the Europe Region.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Driving and leading Process and Control Improvement projects in line with the GP&CI agenda & priorities
- Building a strong network and relationship with all OpCos and senior stakeholders in the Region
- Enhancing capabilities in OpCos based on the local capabilities and Global/OpCo P&CI priorities
- Coordinating & Managing Programme and OpCo P&CI resources & deliverables
- Contributing to the development of tools and methodologies to support deployment activities in the Risk, Process and Controls area
- Acting as a business partner for Regional and OpCo MTs
You are a good Candidate if:
- You have University degree/Masters (e.g. in Economics, Finance, Business Administration or IT) and professional certifications including: ACCA/CIMA/RA/RE/RC/CPA or CIA/CISA/RO or PMP / Prince2 Foundation
- You have 7-10 years of relevant experience and a solid knowledge base in: auditing, accounting, internal controls (incl. IT controls and segregation of duties)
- You have skills in high quality and accuracy of data analysis, are structured and committed to deliver results
- You have strong effective communication / collaborative skills
- You have ability to drive improvements, act as a change agent and has a hands-on mentality
- You are strong in stakeholder management and building relationships
- You have excellent written and verbal English
Nice to have:
- Big4 experience and Project management experience is an advantage
Events and benefits:
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer