Identity & Access Management SME
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you a technical specialist in Identity & Access Management (IAM) with a high interest for deep diving into a global IAM landscape to understand the security requirements, the tools and the processes implemented? Do you like to use your skills and knowledge to assist colleagues, stakeholders and the applications within the infrastructure? Do you take the initiative to drive tasks and projects forward? Then we are looking for a Subject Matter Expert (SME) like you to:
• work with business applications, understand their requirements and guide them during the integration into our Security Infrastructure – with a special focus on difficult cases where a deeper technical understanding and a creative approach is required.
• act as an SME for specific areas in IAM onboarding within the team and towards our stakeholders and application contacts.
• actively drive projects and tasks to mitigate risks, support migrations and rollout new features.
• work with our process excellence team to draft more efficient and sustainable processes for our team.
• create end-user documentation, templates and release guides when required
IT Security is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. Our services focus on access management for applications and infrastructure, identity management for users, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles, and create best-fit solutions.
Within IT Security you will be working in the IT Security Onboarding and Consultancy team in Poland which is part of a global group wide function with a focus on Identity and Access Management.
• strong background in Identity and Access Management
• good Microsoft Office skills (MS Word and MS Excel required – Powerpoint and MS Access would be a plus)
• proven record in a Consultancy, Business Analyst or Engineering role.
• proven record of project participation and delivery - experience in project management would be a plus
• a basic understanding of database and the SQL language would be beneficial (MS SQL, Oracle, DB2 or PostgreSQL)
• ability to explain complicated technical matters clearly and concisely to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• quick grasp on complex topics, strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills with the ability to manage own time effectively and efficiently
• degree in Computer Science, a related area or equivalent professional experience.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.