Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally? Would you like the opportunity to help design and build the next generation of client facing tooling with the latest technology in financial services?
Financing Client Facing Technology is looking for a strong database developer to join its established development team, working to help build out and support established and new client facing services using the latest technology and strategies
You will be working as part of a scrum, helping to deliver business requirements (internal/external clients), and partnering to help design, develop and support the application alongside the rest of the team
This role also includes opportunities to partner with business representatives and so is a fantastic opportunity for those in the tech world to get exposure to the finance industry.
The team you will be joining is based in the UK, EMEA, APAC, and serving all global business regions.
The team, of which you will be part, is starting to build out a fundamentally new version of the reporting application, including all related client facing technology and services. This is a once in a generation wholesale redesign, using green-field technologies for data access, storage and reporting. The solution will use new DB solutions, data lakes and cloud services and require integration with new golden sources of reference data.
• strong database development (SQL/PLSQL)
• established a solid experience of developing ETL solutions, including strategies for resilience
• strong Knowledge in Design aspects of SDLC
• established Problem Solving skills
• solid experience in performance tuning
• help implement business requirements and maintain the current application (based on Java and Oracle)
• help develop the new application (new database solution, datalakes, cloud, etc)
• help to build a highly scalable API framework
• be ready to explore and implement new technologies.
• work within a fast moving Agile team with strong technical and business knowledge
Advantageous to have experience in:
• experience in the Exchange Traded Derivatives business
• experience in data analysis
• knowledge of tools e.g. GIT, TeamCity
• agile development environment, ideally Scrum
• financial reporting applications
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.