Tech Support Analyst with French
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about technology? Do you want to grow and become the part of the global support team? We're looking for analysts speaking French and English to provide the best level of IT support to users in our organization. We will guide you and provide a range of various trainings needed to perform your role and use internal UBS tools.
We're looking for someone who:
• Wants to develop within IT or looking for opportunities in this area, especially end user service division
• Will be able to log, update and resolve reported end-user issues and track them in the ticketing tool
• Will work with various IT support teams inside the company on user related queries
• Is ready to act as a point of contact for internal users of the bank to support technology related issues and queries
• Will support documentation publishing to assist staff with requests for information and provide staff training if required
TSD (Technology Service Desk) is a Global Support function in UBS. We are the first line of IT support for all end-users in our organization. We provide support and help with issues associated with working environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Fluent in French and English
• Knowledge on Windows operating system usage and basic settings
• Good analytical skills
• Flexible and able to respond to change
• Solutions focused with a can-do attitude
• Ambitious and innovative approach to daily tasks
• Demonstrate high level of customer focus
• Keen in using modern business technologies
• Strong researcher and problem solver
• Nice to have experience in corporate environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.