In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HR Specialist performs regular and ad hoc reporting, data analysis providing reliable and meaningful insight to HR and HGSS Leaders to support effective decision making.
Is HR systems’ key user and acts as first system or data escalation point for HR team.
Responsible for proactively partnering with internal stakeholders to produce insightful analytics and creative reporting solutions through the use of various tools and HR systems. Requires skills in business acumen, data quality and data analysis
Your responsibilities would include:
- Performing regular and ad hoc reporting and data analysis providing reliable and meaningful data to HR and HGSS Leaders
- Acting as first HR system or data escalation point for HR team
- Supporting execution of the Total Rewards cycles (i.e. salary review, promotions, data submission to market data providers, etc.) through providing necessary tools, data
- Supporting HRBP and Team Leaders with maintaining Performance Management system
- Maintaining data audits and runs follow ups if necessary, in order to keep high standards of data sets
- Maintaining job evaluation system, keeps track of status of each evaluation steps
- Supporting or is a project member to ensure reliable HR data expertise
You are The Candidate if:
- Advanced Excel/VBA user, able to create templates and tools to support Total Rewards area
- Strong business perspective combined with well-developed consulting, problem-solving, analytical and communication skills to deal effectively with a wide array of demanding business leaders including senior executives.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyse and understand data at all levels
- (SAP)SuccessFactors knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of remuneration principles, compensation benchmarking, grading methodologies, performance management is a benefit.
- Up to 1 year experience in HR or data analysis area
- Excellent written and verbal English
Events and benefits:
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer