MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
This Vendor Management Lead role within P&C Product & Experience Delivery is focused on improving relationship, performance, contract, and risk management, of our largest, strategic, global Talent, Learning & Performance 3rd party suppliers.
The role works to continuously improve product quality, ease & speed of buying, smarter spending, compliance, across P&C products and vendor estate. Building better vendor relationships, repeatable high performance and ways of working, and optimizing costs to reinvest in PMI transformation and new critical capabilities.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• Experience of account/project managing customers and a 3rd party network of Talent, Learning & Performance suppliers/resources;
• Able to form a vendor relationship that partners to improve performance, but also lead difficult cost, contract & performance conversations when necessary;
• Experience of scoping and costing work in Human Capital consultancy, outsourcing and technology projects;
• Working knowledge and curiosity of Talent, Learning & Performance products/services, work-breakdowns and lifecycle from design, development, and deployment;
• Confidence and capability to facilitate problem analysis, mediate issue resolution and continuous improvement discussions between stakeholders and vendors;
• Good attention to detail or approaches working in a thorough way, with ability to independently plan and implement a series of coordinated actions;
• A bias for action and collaboration with a global network of stakeholders to drive quantifiable efficiency and effectiveness results;
• Fluency in English;
• High levels of proficiency with MS Office suite, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals or Sodexo card;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, TAX Advisor, CIMA, CFA);
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Managing PMI’s preferred and strategic Talent, Learning & Performance vendors from across the globe – being the key point of contact for vendor’s team, and a critical link between vendors 3rd party providers and the business;
• Enabling vendor & product performance and continuous improvement (cost, quality, time) through vendor briefing/onboarding (context, standards/expectations, payment), performance (KPIs/SLAs) reviews, innovation and performance improvement plans;
• Gathering and sharing intelligence of preferred and strategic current and potential suppliers to support PMI’s Talent, Learning & Performance. Proactively scanning, sifting and sharing market intelligence for new and innovative partners to support the integrated talent strategy;
• Reviewing and addressing incomplete and non-compliant vendor sourcing, contracting (MSA, rate-card, SLA), and vendor payee creation;
• Mediating, analysing and resolving conflict, issues and risks between managed vendors and PMI stakeholders. Analysing and solving problems, enabling project delivery to cost, quality, time and customer satisfaction. Re-building relationships and finding new ways of working, or, where required, managing project and supplier relationship termination, and implementing alternatives plans;
• Communicating to increase spend-under-management via preferred suppliers/products by creating and distributing PSL brochure, updating PSL within purchase order systems;
• Ensuring vendors submission of Learning Operations data (Training Records, Seat Utilization, Cancellation, Evaluation, etc.) is consistently captured and submitted;
• Administering vendors with changes to payment information, contract renewals, negotiation of terms and rates, etc., and dealing with adhoc vendor issues such payment queries.
Please note that only online applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.