MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
As Lead B2C Payments Data you will provide insights based on payments data in order to improve customer experience and payments activity performance, avoiding fraud losses and ensuring E2E data integrity
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• a university degree in Finance, Economics, IT or relevant;
• +3 years of experience in data management;
• experience in payments or fraud management data management. Related processes experience is a plus;
• a problem solver with ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
• analytical thinker with ability to translate data insights into business trends;
• proactive, independent, highly organized, detail oriented;
• good English speaker and an excellent team player;
• ideally with good command of SAP and Excel.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals or Sodexo card;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, TAX Advisor, CIMA, CFA);
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• provide business reporting, dashboarding and KPIs, identifying trends and preparing insights to facilitate decision making process of the rest of the team;
• prepare market and vendor views of the KPIs to input the QBR or monthly communications to markets and stakeholders;
• create management reports based on the ticketing tools to ensure E2E data integrity and SLAs are respected;
• explore potential use cases based on payments and related data;
• support the advanced analytics needs of the team, in coordination with the rest of the BI community in S&I, IS and Digital.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted