Senior BPM Developer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Would you like to collaborate with global IT and cross-functional teams to work towards global IT solutions? Do you demonstrate creativity, technical, and analytical skills on a regular basis? Are you passionate about contributing to best practices for creating elegant, efficient, and reusable code? We are looking for Senior BPM developer:
• model, design and develop a highly efficient, scalable, high performance BPM solution based of embedded BPM Platform Flowable
• work closely with Business Analyst and IT teams to technically translate users’ requirements
• process modeling: based on requirements, identify set of tasks, activities, dependences and hierarchy of the processes (business processes, sub processes and process components) and draft diagram of the overall process
• develop processes and script rules into the Flowable engine
• provide recommendations on BPM solutions and/or best practices in the governance, design and architecture of the solution
• prioritize requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups ensuring smooth working of BPM engine and logical access/use to the end users
• provide project estimates to Project Manager regarding the development effort of your project
• implement tools and best practices for release, environment, and configuration management to improve deploy success rates
• identify and work with people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
You will be working in the Employee Conduct Delivery team as a Software Engineer based in Krakow. The team engages with various different projects and is responsible for Employee Conduct change deliveries.
• university degree
• proven experience in BPM preferably Flowable/Activiti, Java, Spring, Tomcat, AngularJS, HTML5, Bootstrap, and Oracle technologies
• comfortable in building REST APIs, Micro services and working with third party APIs
• deep understanding of all aspects of the application development (SDLC) and support life cycle
• strong skills in analysis, design, development, testing and support/troubleshooting
• fluent in development methods, tools and techniques, systems design and architecture
• strong visual design skills with good understanding of user-system interaction
• well-developed business communication skills – both written and verbal
• strong personal prioritization and time management
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.