Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you a software engineer with broad technical skills and experience in the whole development lifecycle? Do you want to apply your skills by providing application templates and blueprints enabling teams to develop high-quality software? Would you like to bring your ideas into a compact agile team to further extend its services for the UBS developer community?
We are looking for someone like you to:
• join existing Agile pod to work collaboratively with a small team of technologists and closely with the business and UX designers.
• be responsible for building highly responsive UI components as well as backend infrastructure using mainly React + Redux, LESS, Webpack, TypeScript, NodeJS, Express, Redis, CassandraDB, WebSockets and many more.
The UBS Neo Technology team is enabling other development teams to provide their solutions inside integrated platform called Neo. The UBS Neo is our leading project that intends to replace all client facing systems with one modern and technically advanced solution. Neo is designed as microservice ecosystem with modern technologies composed into one multifunctional portal.
• experience in building frontend applications using React/Angular or other frameworks
• knowledge of HTML5 and CSS/LESS/SASS with understanding of browser rendering behavior, performance and responsive tactics
• good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, AJAX, NodeJS and WebSockets
• familiarity with front-end build tools (Webpack) and modern JS libraries
• comfortable to work with backend technology such NodeJS, Express and databases
•understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
• proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
• responsibility to take ownership of frontend component of product
• aware of on-going technology trends and know pragmatically leverage their benefits
• comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.