IT Business Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you detail-oriented and able to engage with internal business, technology and security stakeholders? Would you enjoy being part of a highly collaborative team dedicated to service excellence and software development?
We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
• determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them
• develop in-house build applications
• conduct requirements-gathering activities using a variety of internal and external data and conducting stakeholder interviews
• build functional solutions with supporting data analysis
• act as the primary contact between the business users and technology team before, during and after the project implementations
You will be working in the LeanApps team within WMPC Tech Dev organization in close collaboration with stakeholders from IT and Business areas. We are specialists from different backgrounds and we enjoy finding and implementing first-rate solutions due to our diverse backgrounds. The role is based in Wroclaw.
• university's degree
• hands-on experience in requirements elicitation and requirements analysis techniques
• able to communicate to the business at their level, translate business requirements into high-level functional solutions
• working knowledge of JIRA and confluence
• basic SQL knowledge to run simple queries and investigate effectively the existing functionalities
• able to write quality user-stories to breakdown the business requirements
• ability to clarify and present technical details in simple, clear terms
• inquisitive, able to challenge effectively and manage conflicting stakeholder needs
• an understanding of the software development lifecycle
• knowledge of Tableau will be a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.