Corporate Actions Specialist in Transfer Agent Team
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
- Handling client’s requests related to corporate events: dividend distribution, fund re/activations, new fund onboarding, liquidations, mergers, splits etc. Also supporting dealing team in daily orders for global markets: subscription, redemption, switches
- Organize dealing documentation and customer files
- Process all manual corporate events received
- Analysis of documents received from fund’s board of directors
- Handling all request of internal and external customers
- Ensuring that relevant deadlines and other performances standards are met
- Reconciliation of fund units before and after events
Sounds good? Learn more about our recruitment criteria.
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of Investment Fund Industry and Securities Market
- Minimum BA degree (Finance, Economics, Law)
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience, knowledge about Corporate Actions would be an asset
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills & ability to work effectively as a team player
- Stress resistance and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Proactivity and ability to take initiative
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Self-motivation, willingness to learn
We build our culture based on team spirit, open-mindedness and willingness to learn. If these values are close to your heart, scroll down to see what we offer.
- Stable employment, full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex onboarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Private medical package including freedom of treatment and telemedicine
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
- Opportunity to integrate and enhance our good work atmosphere (sports teams, chess club, Toasmasters, MixCity, Pride Poland, CSR).
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa