We are looking for German and for French language experts.
Join one of the biggest teams in Europe working on natural language and speech processing.
A place where engineers, researchers and linguists work on innovative products for multilingual European market. The processes are based on the latest machine learning techniques, broad data resources and relevant computational resources. The diverse team of experts design and implement solutions for the most innovative, smart products on the market.
Our client - well known international company may have an offer for you.
- quality assurance of language data production for speech processing systems (ASR/TTS)
- performing crowdsourcing tasks (translation, annotation, transcription, localization)
- preferably native speaker or near native speaker of French / German
- University degree in Language Studies, Translation, Interpreting or related fields
- knowledge of culture of the German or French and English speaking countries
- very good command in English
- quality-focus and attention to details
- ability to perform diverse tasks at one time, and to accept re-proritization as necessary
- communication skills, team-work approach
- time availability: 140/160 h monthly
Nice to have:
- expertise in phonology, phonetic transcription and grammar
- interests in new technologies
- general knowledge of topics related to natural language processing
- International and multidisciplinary work environment,
- Longer cooperation - 6-12 months
- Time-flexible schedule (work time: Full or part-time job)
IMPORTANT - the candidate should be based in, or near Warsaw, Poland