Red Team Tester
Job Reference #
Do you live and breathe cyber security and have a deep interest in the topic? Do you have a proven business experience in security testing or within technical security? And would you like to be responsible for executing technical security testing activities under the supervision of a technical lead?
We are looking for someone just like this to:
• execute red-team exercises by replicating the tactics, techniques and procedures of threat actors in a safe way
• work with stakeholders and management to develop red team scenarios consistent with real world attack scenarios
• work collaboratively with blue teams and other security monitoring functions
• liaise with key stakeholders during testing
• produce detailed reports of findings, analyses, and recommendations with a focus on business risk
• take part in operational briefings to technical teams, non-technical stakeholders, and management
• provide technical expertise to the Cyber Assurance Testing team, and our wider group of stakeholders
You will be working as a member of the global Cyber Assurance Testing team which has a presence in London, Zurich, Pune and Krakow. You will join a team of testers and will contribute to the bank's efforts in adopting and maintaining a system-wide view of threat-driven risks, with the goal of working with senior management to adequately control and manage these risks. We’re currently looking for two testers who will expand our local Krakow Team.
• at least a couple of years' experience working in security testing, perhaps with some red team or penetration testing experience
• experience working in a consultancy or large corporate environment would be desirable
• you consider keeping up to date with knowledge of threats, vulnerabilities, and techniques to be fun and interesting rather than something you just do at work
• an inquisitive mind and ability to think outside of the box
• a broad technical skill set - technical certifications such as CREST, OSCP, etc. will also be advantageous, but they're not a deal breaker
• good report writing is a must
• fluency in English ability is an absolute necessity
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.