Senior Full Stack Developer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you a self-starter? Do you have the zeal to accept technical challenges and deliver within tight deadlines?
We are looking someone like this to:
• be working as a Full Stack Developer on the IB Technology’s Architecture Centre
• join an existing team to work collaboratively with the CTO Architecture Office to evolve the Architecture Centre and is offering across IB Technology
• be responsible running and growing a small team (primarily) to deliver and maintain key datasets and visualizations to help advance the strategic architecture of the bank
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You’ll be working in the Investment Bank IT CTO team in London and Krakow. Our role is to provide IB Technology teams with oversight, support, analysis and solutions to implement our strategic architecture. We cover Architecture across the Bank along with Data Architecture and Architecture governance and the Architecture Centre is front a center for help us achieve this.
• knowledge, understanding and experience of d3 open source library or similar
• alteryx or similar data transformation and automation technologies
• functional & object-oriented programming
• REST APIs
• automation technologies for testing and other purposes
• Agile development practices (Scrum, Kanban)
• GitLab source control
• scripting languages including Windows PowerShell, Bash etc.
• aware of on-going technology trends and know how to pragmatically leverage their benefits
• comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.