The Sr. Client Service Representative (Sr. CSR) serves as a primary contact for clients and internal operational teams. The Sr. CSR provides timely and accurate resolution of internal and client inquiries to ensure exceptional levels of client service are met. The individual focuses on the Custody disciplines and the applicable product offering for assigned client relationships. The Sr. CSR operates under less direction than the Client Service Representative and supports the guidance and training of newly hired, less experienced staff.
- Proactively respond to client inquiries on a daily basis.
- Provide filtering and escalation for client inquiries.
- Work effectively with internal departments or third party providers to prioritize client requests, deliverables and issue resolution.
- Participate in team based project work and audits.
- Utilize relevant internal technology solutions to effectively manage client inquiries.
- Introduce and familiarize clients with new technology, automation tools and products.
- Where required, monitor receipt of all client documentation (tax, Accounting Elections, KYC, account information, authorized signers, etc.) and analyze exposure of missing documentation to BBH/client.
- BS/BA degree preferably in a business, finance, or accounting related concentration and/or equivalent work experience.
- 2 to 3 years of Industry experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and resolve client needs.
- Ability to learn and utilize new technologies to research, analyze, and resolve client needs.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a deadline oriented environment.
- Ability to build and maintain internal and external client relationships.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of financial markets and various financial instruments, ongoing regulatory changes required.
- Strong ability to apply analytical skills to data, work flows, numeric information and problem solving.
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can.
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm.
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective.
- Employment stability with indefinite contract from day one.
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind.
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage.
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others.