Who we are looking for
We are looking for a professional with excellent English language skills who will join the fast-paced global internal communications team. This role requires quick reactions, great organization skills and ability to multitask.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Internal Communications Manager you will
- Manage global internal newsletter distribution.
- Coordinate screensavers and lift posters.
- Support organization of global events, including sending invitations & conducting event surveys.
- Communicate and collaborate with teams located across continents to deliver agreed goals.
- Perform proofreading of content prior to publication.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to act quickly upon incoming tasks.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- At least Bachelor’s degree education.
- Native or near native level of English is a must.
- Prior experience in preparing written communication in English.
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously will be an advantage.