Who we are looking for
Client Service Expert position is integral to the successful completion of client onboarding set-ups as well as fostering key relationships with our internal customer base.
The primary responsibility will be to act as Single Point of Contac (SPOC) for one of our biggest clients on their EMEA and US range of funds.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Client Service Expert you will be
- Acting as a point of contact with clients, sub-custodians and internal departments for market related activities and inquiries, including tax and proxy documentation.
- Monitoring market changes in order to take any necessary actions needed to keep our clients’ accounts compliant with regulations.
- Assisting clients with new fund launches and account opening requests, what includes preparation of the account opening packages for the documentary markets.
- Maintaining and closing accounts where required, what includes mergers, conversion in/out, name changes, renewals, etc.
- Providing prompt responses and processing time on all received inquiries.
- Driving resolution of issues and taking ownership of the assigned tasks.
- Assuming leading role in different department’s project focused on process improvement or office wide initiatives.
- Improving current processes in order to enhance controls (Risk Excellence), standardize and to gain efficiencies.
- Providing on the job trainings and market/process specific presentations (knowledge sharing).
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Client centric approach
- Ownership mindset
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in customer service
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Master degree in finance, accounting or related field
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience