Senior Middle Office Administrator – Operations (AIS MO), Associate 2
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated, solid team player
- Strong attention to detail and well organized
- Strong analytical skills and proactive approach to problem solving
- Ability to perform effectively within strict client deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure/deadlines driven environment.
- Ambition to succeed and forge a longterm career in one of the largest Funds Servicing companies in the world
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 1-3 years experience in accounting, finance, mutual fund operations, loan servicing or related careers preferred.
- Technical knowledge of various financial products (Equity, Fixed Income, Derivatives)
- Good command of English
- Strong interpersonal skills and oral communication skills.
- PC literate and competent in use of MSExcel, VBA.Python would be an asset
- Finance, Accounting, Business Degree would be an asset
- Premium life insurance package;
- Employee savings plan;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.