MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
The Engineer will support and maintain AEM configurations through all phases of the customer lifecycle including initial design, implementation, performance tuning, and security hardening. In addition, this role will assist and support the Solution Architect in developing automation around the AEM platform, to provide scalable and repeatable solutions for application installation and customer deployments.
Even if AEM component will remain a focus area of an Engineer, the successful candidate will get exposed and will have a chance to expand contribution into other technical components such as AWS (S3, Cloudfront), Akamai as well as SAP CDC and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field of study
• 2+ years Java (OSGi, JSP, Servlets) and web development (HTML, JS, CSS, etc.) experience
• Deep knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager and AEM Core components.
• Experience with CI/CD tooling (Git, BitBucket, Maven, Artifactory, Jenkins, Sonarcube)
• Experience with Agile delivery methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and tooling (Atlassian)
• An asset would be an experience with unit testing and automated testing tools (JUnit, Selenium)
• Experience with AWS Platform (CloudFront, EC2, S3) would be a benefit
• Nice to have experience working in a remote team environment, especially with front/back end developers and DevOps engineers
• Adobe Experience Manager certifications (Dev/Ops Engineer, Developer) not required, but consider a huge plus
WHAT WE OFFER?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• lunch card (Sodexo)
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program with various benefits;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• Design and govern Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) development best practices with a specific focus on multi-team/multi-site setup
• Help Development Teams to leverage AEM stack in a way that will support business capabilities and web operations (incl. integration of external components such as Gigya)
• Drive the interactions between the Development, Ops and Adobe Managed Service Team
• Design and maintain Akamai and/or AWS services setup to fit sophisticated business requirements
• Development pipeline design, creation and operation
• Support development Team(s) in resolving build issues
Be a part od revolutionary changeAt PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly new directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or investigating into processes. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.