MAKE HISTORY WITH US!At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?• a university graduate with degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or equivalent;
• professional qualifications (CFA/CTA/PRM/FRM/ACCA/CIMA) will be a plus;
• minimum 7 years of relevant work experience in Finance, preferably in audit assurance of financial services industry, financial controlling and reporting in a multinational environment, corporate finance, risk management or treasury area;
• working knowledge of accounting standards (preferably US GAAP), and eager to develop your know-how in the complex accounting and financial reporting area related to financial instruments, especially derivatives;
• quantitative and analytical mind;
• an ambitious person with excellent communication skills, high learning agility and proven leadership
• previous experience in people management;
• a fluent English speaker with controls oriented mindset;
• knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), ERP / accounting systems (SAP), Treasury Management System, or finance terminals (Reuters, Bloomberg).
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• company car / or car allowance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens or Sodexo card;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, TAX Advisor, CIMA, CFA);
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?• responsibility for accounting, reporting and controlling financial instruments of multi-billion portfolio for corporate holding companies of PMI;
• daily interactions with Corporate Treasury and Corporate Accounting function;
• advisory on accounting treatment of financial instruments and derivatives;
• responsibility for the accounting and controls of PMI’s in-house bank;
• preparations of financial statements of corporate holding companies;
• preparation of disclosure notes to consolidated financial statements of PMI Inc. reported to NYSE/SEC;
• support of Finance function Management with analytics, insights and internal reporting;
• track of evolution of accounting standards;
• support of internal controls environment.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.