Group Operations Vendor Risk Management Specialist
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Do you have experience managing operational risk? Do you have the desire to improve processes? Do you enjoy working with a varied set of internal stakeholders and driving positive change for UBS?
We’re looking for someone like that who can support vendor risk management in UBS Group Operations:
- Ensure Group Operations compliance with UBS Third Party Risk Management, Global Procurement and Vendor Management Policies
- Ensure Group Operations vendor management role holders, such as Contract Managers, understand their obligations under the Vendor Risk Framework and are enabled to fulfill their responsibilities
- Drive commercial management and Third Party cost optimization in Group Operations, including coordination of Group Operations Commercial Board meeting and Deal approvals
- Drive positive change of UBS Third Party Risk Management, Global Procurement and Vendor Management
- Improve our own processes and support the team delivery: Eliminate, automate, and optimize processes to create efficiency, reduce risk and improve the client experience
You’ll be working in the Group Operations Operating Management and Risk & Regulatory team in Krakow. We support a large internal client base across all Group Operations functions and regions, to ensure compliance with vendor management related policies. We interact with and report to senior managers in Group Operations when supporting Group Operations deal governance. We also work closely with our partners in Group Corporate Services Supply Chain and GCOO Third Party Risk Management functions.
- A university degree
- Fluency in English
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft products (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Experience developing and/or supporting, or a strong desire to learn, end user applications and automation solutions such as macros, Tableau and Alteryx
- A reliable team player and an independent thinker
- Focused on risk management, structure and controls
- Able to identify new ideas and develop implementable solutions
- A strong communicator, comfortable in collaborating with and challenging individuals above your rank
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.